To find out what colours are available in each fabric range, click on the colour swatch image on the right hand side of this page. Here you can see our range of solid and organza colours, or simply use the menu at the top of the page.
Remember – the colours shown on screen are only indicative of the actual cloth colour. Why not request a swatch of the colour you’re considering so you can be sure it matches your overall colour theme before placing an order?
With so many colours on offer – don’t just choose your favourite (remember, you’re not wearing this!) We don’t want to give you ‘rules’ but here are a few pointers to help
make colour work for you.
- Black and white both go with just about everything.
- It’s usually best to stick to 2 colours in your scheme, but use more if you’re going for a tone on tone look (Banana Milkshake, Cappuccino, Vanilla Slice and Crunchy for instance).
- Choose colours that are contrasting (opposite on the colour wheel, eg Blueberry Pie with Crunchy) or complimentary (closer on the colour wheel, eg Merlot with Tango).
- Take inspiration from your table centrepiece – pick out a colour and match it with the napkins (fresh greenery in a vase with Minty napkins and Spinach organza chair wraps for instance).
- We have a few ‘unsung heroes’ in our range – Olive Oil for instance doesn’t scream “Pick Me!”, but looks stunning as a runner on a Vanilla Slice tablecloth with Cappuccino or Chocolate Brownie napkins.
Then of course there’s the fabrics! All have been chosen in colours to work with our solid colour range. Use them to add texture, shimmer and sheer “Wow!” factor to your event. Guests will be in touchy-feely heaven by the time they’ve sat down to eat!